Oxford, United Kingdom – 14 June 2022 – OMass Therapeutics (‘OMass’ or ‘the Company’), a biotechnology company identifying medicines against highly validated target ecosystems, is pleased to confirm that it will be presenting at and attending a number of upcoming conferences and events.
Ros Deegan, CEO of OMass, will be presenting at the following conferences and events:
- Ros Deegan will be speaking on a panel at the BIA Leadership Summit on June 20-21, Ware, UK
- The panel will celebrate recent sector successes, with an emphasis on sharing tips for success and giving advice for those that are in a similar position
- Ros Deegan, CEO of OMass, will be presenting at the first in-person Oxford University Innovation Society on June 21, Keble College, Oxford, UK
- Under the theme of ‘the past, present and future of the Oxford ecosystem’, Ros will be presenting on the future
- Vice President, Finance & Operations Dr Hsin Loke and Chief Scientific Officer, Dr Ali Jazayeri will also be attending
Rosamond Deegan, CEO of OMass of OMass said: “I am delighted to be able to share our experiences and insights, and to have the opportunity to continue to communicate our progress and goals for OMass, having recently closed our ~$100 million financing to advance our portfolio of speciality immunology and rare disease programs towards clinical trials.”
If you would like to meet with any of the OMass team during these events or at any other time, please contact email@example.com.
For further information, please contact:
|OMass Therapeutics||Consilium Strategic Communications|
|Rosamond Deegan, Chief Executive Officer
Phone: +44 (0)1235 527589
|Sue Charles / Stella Lempidaki / Kumail Waljee
Phone: +44 (0)20 3709 5700
About OMass Therapeutics
OMass Therapeutics is a biotechnology company discovering medicines against highly-validated target ecosystems, such as membrane proteins or intracellular complexes. The company’s unique OdyssION™ technology platform comprises novel biochemistry techniques, next-generation native mass spectrometry, and custom chemistry. This allows OMass to interrogate not just the target, but also the interaction of the target with its native ecosystem, separate from the confounding complexity of the cell. The result is cell-system fidelity with cell-free precision. OMass is advancing a pipeline of small molecule therapeutics in rare diseases and immunological conditions, therapeutics that target solute carriers, complex-bound proteins, and GPCRs.
Headquartered in Oxford, UK, OMass has raised over $150M (£119M) from a top-tier international investor syndicate, including Syncona, Oxford Science Enterprises, GV, Northpond Ventures, and Sanofi Ventures.
To learn more, please visit www.omass.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
November 10, 2022
July 15, 2022
June 20, 2022