Oxford, United Kingdom – 9th March 2023 – OMass Therapeutics (‘OMass’ or ‘the Company’), a biotechnology company identifying medicines against highly validated target ecosystems, is pleased to confirm that it will be presenting at and attending a number of upcoming banking, business and scientific conferences and events.
Ros Deegan, CEO of OMass, will be presenting at the Oppenheimer 33rd Annual Healthcare Conference on March 13th at 10 am ET in a virtual format.
- The conference will discuss the general Healthcare ecosystem which has never been as complex nor as full of opportunities as well as rapidly evolving therapies and treatments.
OMass team members will also be attending the following conferences and events:
- Steven Charlton, Vice President, Pharmacology at OMass will be presenting at the Binding Kinetics and Mechanistic PK/PD Modelling in Early Drug Discovery, on March 27th – 28th at the Discovery Centre, Cambridge, UK.
- The conference will focus on the use of binding kinetics and mechanistic PK/PD modelling in informing early drug discovery decisions.
- Maria Musgaard, Principal Scientist at OMass will be presenting at the Molecular Dynamics in Pharma Meeting, on March 31st at SOAS in London, UK.
- The conference will focus on key developments of molecular dynamics in the pharmaceutical industry and stimulate discussion about the future direction of new and emerging methodologies.
If you would like to meet with any of the OMass team during these events or at any other time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
For further information, please contact:
|OMass Therapeutics||Consilium Strategic Communications|
|Rosamond Deegan, Chief Executive Officer
Phone: +44 (0)1235 527589
|Sue Charles / Stella Lempidaki / Kumail Waljee
Phone: +44 (0)20 3709 5700
About OMass Therapeutics
OMass Therapeutics is a biotechnology company discovering medicines against highly-validated target ecosystems, such as membrane proteins or intracellular complexes. The company’s unique OdyssION™ technology platform comprises novel biochemistry techniques, next-generation native mass spectrometry, and custom chemistry. This allows OMass to interrogate not just the target, but also the interaction of the target with its native ecosystem, separate from the confounding complexity of the cell. The result is cell-system fidelity with cell-free precision. OMass is advancing a pipeline of small molecule therapeutics in rare diseases and immunological conditions, therapeutics that target solute carriers, complex-bound proteins, and GPCRs.
Headquartered in Oxford, UK, OMass has raised over $150M (£119M) from a top-tier international investor syndicate, including Syncona, Oxford Science Enterprises, GV, Northpond Ventures, and Sanofi Ventures.
To learn more, please visit www.omass.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
March 9, 2023
November 10, 2022
July 15, 2022