Oxford, United Kingdom – 11 October 2023 – OMass Therapeutics (‘OMass’ or ‘the Company’), a biotechnology company identifying medicines against highly validated target ecosystems, is pleased to confirm that it will be presenting at and attending a number of upcoming conferences and events.
- Ros Deegan, CEO of OMass, will be presenting at Oppenheimer’s Private Company Symposium on October 11 in New York, USA – Ali Jazayeri, CSO at OMass will also be attending
- Hsin Loke, SVP of Finance and Operations, will be on a panel discussion at the Rise Together: Solutions Summit on October 11 in Oxford, UK
- Ros Deegan will be attending the, the British Patient Capital/Cooley Biotech CEO Event on October 31 in London, UK, Jefferies London Healthcare Conference on November 14 in London UK, the BioCentury and BIA – Planning for the Biotech Breakout on November 14 in London, UK and J.P. Morgan 42nd Annual Healthcare Conference 2024, on January 8-11 in San Francisco, USA
- Hsin Loke and Miguel Silva, Strategy Director at OMass, will be attending the PwC Top 50 Life Science Launch event on October 19 in London, UK
- Ros Deegan will also be attending the Bank of America Private Investor Conference on October 26 in New York, USA
- Miguel Silva will also be at BIO-Europe on 6-8 November in Munich, Germany
Rosamond Deegan, CEO of OMass said: “We have made great strides across our portfolio in 2023 and we are excited to share the progress we have made across our pipeline of hard to drug targets in immunology and rare diseases.”
If you would like to meet with any of the OMass team during these events or at any other time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact:
|OMass Therapeutics||Consilium Strategic Communications|
|Rosamond Deegan, Chief Executive Officer
Phone: +44 (0)1235 527589
|Sue Charles / Stella Lempidaki / Kumail Waljee
Phone: +44 (0)20 3709 5700
About OMass Therapeutics
OMass Therapeutics is a biotechnology company discovering medicines against highly- validated target ecosystems, such as membrane proteins or intracellular complexes. The company’s unique OdyssION™ technology platform comprises novel biochemistry techniques, next-generation native mass spectrometry, and custom chemistry. This allows OMass to interrogate not just the target, but also the interaction of the target with its native ecosystem, separate from the confounding complexity of the cell. The result is cell-system fidelity with cell-free precision. OMass is advancing a pipeline of small molecule therapeutics in rare diseases and immunological conditions, that target solute carriers, complex-bound proteins, and GPCRs.
Headquartered in Oxford, UK, OMass has raised over $160M (£129M) from a top-tier international investor syndicate, including Syncona, Oxford Science Enterprises, GV, Northpond Ventures, Sanofi Ventures and British Patient Capital.
November 15, 2023
October 11, 2023
September 26, 2023